Tuesday 18 May 2010

Floppy leg

Friday 13th November

Had another visit from the district nurse. It was Pam who also worked at my GP’s surgery and who had been treating my pressure sore.

Margaret, the district nurse who came out on Monday, had told her what had happened. She had a look at my hip and was pleased with how the redness was going down. She also had a look at the burn on my knee. There was still a little dead skin on my knee so she suggested I gently rubbed it when I’d been in the shower to remove it.

One thing which I didn’t notice when I was in hospital, was how floppy my leg was without having a hip. In bed I would ‘loose’ my leg as it would fall out of the bed and I wouldn’t notice until I came to turn over and found I couldn’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.