Wednesday 19 May 2010

Dignity, always dignity

Saturday 14th November 2009

I had a major loss of dignity that night. I needed the loo pretty badly. The stair lift only has one speed – extremely slow – so when you’re desperate for a wee, it seems to take an eternity to get to the top of the stairs.

The loo was only a few steps away but when you’re trying to manoeuvre a zimmer in a small space, and holding things in (so to speak….) it wasn’t that easy. Consequently I got so frustrated with not being able to move my zimmer that I ‘let go’ and wet the floor and the loo mat.

I was pretty sure that wasn’t going to be the last ‘wee wee’ disaster I had…

1 comment:

  1. You must have felt better for it.

    Its funny how you take these things for granted

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.