Friday 4 June 2010

It’s back

Friday February 12th 2010

The problem I had in hospital with my back had reappeared. It started on Monday and ever since then the pain had been unbearable.

The pain started at the base of my spine then travelled down my legs to my calves. The slightest bit of movement set it off so I was in agony all the time.

First thing on a morning the pain was excruciating so John not only had to help me get out of bed but help me walk as well. It used to take me 20 minutes just to get up and move a few steps.

The pain was so bad that it reduced me to tears on several occasions. I could have quite easily not got up on a morning but stayed in bed. However it hurt when I was in bed as well !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.