Saturday 12 June 2010

Another visit from the OT

Monday 26th April 2010

The OT called back that evening to show the bath lift which he thought might help me get in and out of the bath.

“It’s a deluxe model”, he said, “as it has a back rest which reclines. I thought it would benefit your back”.

He showed John how it worked then asked if I could try it and get in the bath.
“Much better than having to be heaved out”, he commented, as I finished demonstrating it.

“I’ll place an order for one tomorrow”, he said, “however it won’t be processed until the surveyor has been out. I’m afraid that’s how things work”.

As he couldn’t give me a date when the surveyor would be coming, it looked like I was in for a long wait for my bath lift….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.