Monday 17 December 2012

Lloyd’s part two

Tuesday 23rd August 2011

After being told by Lloyd's that my prescription would be here today I was getting a little worried as it had gone 4.45pm and there was still no sign of them. 

I rang them.

“It's on the van”, the little woman snapped, after I inquired after it, “Paul's off so we're doing the best we can. It's not only you who is expecting prescription. We've been inundated with calls from delivery customers asking where items are”.

Pardon me for asking !!!! 

Had she told me they were still to be delivered I could have asked John to pick them up when he finishes work. However all I know it's on the van and as the van drivers usual finish just after 4pm, the chances of me getting my prescription today is looking very slim.


5.30pm: no van

5.45pm: no van

6.10: Hooray. He's finally arrived !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.