Monday 24 December 2012

Lioness to the rescue

Friday 26th August 2011

Although my Mam can appear to have no tact or compassion, she will fight my corner.

She explained today that she'd put someone in their place over a comment they had made about me.

Mam had met this person, we'll call X, in town and they went for a coffee together. X knew about my hip problem and so asked how I was getting on.

Mam explained that things weren't too good for me but I was getting there.

“So she should”, replied X, “what's the big deal about having no hip”.

That was the wrong thing to say..... My Mam suddenly became a lioness and I was one of her cubs. She really did lay into her !!!!

I know where I get my fighting spirit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.