Sunday 28 October 2012

Today was not a good day

Monday 1st August 2011

I had no sleep that night. I tried listening to an audio book on my MP3 player but I got bored with that. I tried reading my Kindle but got bored with that. I even tried watching ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ on my MP4 player. That didn’t work either….

I was so low that I spent the day crying. It was ridiculous. After a crying session I’d calm myself down, then something trivial would trigger the tears and off I went.

One occasion was reading something on the internet. It was a little quiz to see if you were suffering from depression. The answer came back to say ‘you are suffering from depression – see your GP for treatment’. I burst into tears !!!!

Later that evening after we had finished our dinner, John suggested I had a little nap on the sofa for half an hour. He got me my blanket and ‘Bengy and Albert’, my Westie cushion and tucked me in.

“I’ve put QVC’ on for you, he said, switching on the satellite box.

When I’m tried but can’t sleep I put QVC on, and it sends me straight to ‘the Land of Nodd’.

John woke me two hours later…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.