Sunday 8 January 2012

Dr Chapman again

Tuesday 19th July 2011

Once again Dr Chapman rang back about my painkillers. I told her that my ankles were still badly swollen, I still wasn’t sleeping and that I was still pretty low.

“Ok. Lets reduce them down to one a night for a week then stop altogether. I think we need to get you into the surgery”, she said.

I could hear her tapping away on her computer.

“I’m afraid that I’m not available during the times you came come to the surgery”, she said, “however Dr Blake is. How does 6.30pm on Wednesday 3rd August sound”.

“That’s fine with me”, I replied.

“Good”, she said, typing away, “your appointment is made. I’ll fill Dr Blake in with everything that’s happened. Hopefully once your body is clear of the Nortripaline, you should be feeling a little better”.

“I hope so”, I replied….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.